Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nonfiction Book Report


Nonfiction Book Report

*Don't forget to add your book report topic in the comment section below!

Today students brought home the directions for their nonfiction book report.  
All nonfiction books and topics should be chosen by WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28th.
*Note: this is a change from the date printed on the directions page.  

STUDENT ASSIGNMENT:
In the comment section, please post your NF topic and your name.
If you are using your gmail account, you can post using it. BUT, if you don't have access to your gmail account at home, please post under ANONYMOUS and sign your name.  

Example: My topic is volcanoes. 
-Sarah




21 comments:

  1. My book report topic is Crystals.

    - Aidan Leibs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book report topic is Jupiter. :)

    -Noah Mariano

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Topic For The Report is Pioneer Life
    - Ella Bouvier

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book report is about the Moon!
    -Kelly Merkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be doing a report on global warming
    -Kailey Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing my report on Disneyland.
    -Aiden Miller

    ReplyDelete
  7. My book report topic is on Alaska.
    -Emma Conca

    ReplyDelete
  8. My book report topic is on Hawaii.
    -Maya Dalan

    ReplyDelete
  9. My report is on the Maned Wolf. You guys are probably gonna stare at this and wonder what this is.
    -April Hartnett

    ReplyDelete
  10. My report is about the Tyrannosaurus Rex. It is Awesome.
    -Shivaan Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  11. My report is on the volcanoes of Hawaii.

    -Jack Hart

    ReplyDelete
  12. My book report is on Sea Turtles.

    -Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My report is about A specific Irish castle
    # #
    ---
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  14. my report is on soccer
    -colin

    ReplyDelete
  15. my report is on hamsters
    -ashley

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am doing my topic on jets

    -will

    ReplyDelete
  17. My topic is on Giraffes

    -Cam

    ReplyDelete
  18. my report is on the olympics

    ReplyDelete
  19. my report is on chinguetuge and assituegue ponys

    Ethan McInerny

    ReplyDelete
  20. My report is on jagurs

    nickolas coldwell

    ReplyDelete
  21. My report is on Aruba

    Riley Dorazio

    ReplyDelete